Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Calm Tuesday

Today really has been a pretty good day. My oldest is away until tomorrow, so I miss her immensely, but I did have fun with the other two. We did our schoolwork early, then we began making flowers for the Resurrection Day cake I'm making. Then we had lunch and decorated some eggs. After that, we went to the park. On the way home, I bought them ice cream. (I bought one for me also, but it was way too sweet!) Then my Mother n Law came over with beautiful Easter outfits for the kids. They were so nice! I think they can just use the ones I got them for whenever; You can never have too many dressy clothes!

My one concern today is all of the tornadoes in Texas, right near where Ali and the boys are. But she texted that they are alright, so thank God for that!! (It's sweet little Judah's birthday today.)

I also went nuts with the bruschetta today! I will post the recipe and ideas separately.

Tonight's dinner is bruschetta crusted pork roast, egg noodles, and salad.

May God bless you! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment