Friday, March 30, 2012

Lachrymose

Just feeling it all today. I haven't yet rested since I got home, the children are all out of sorts (as, I'm sure, is my friend who had them the whole time!), and I'm worried very much about some people I love. Praying for them, but I also want to be able to DO more.

Hubby may have found me a car. It needs a few things, but the price is right (or will be, when we have money). It's a tiny little car, no more big, fun truck. But will it be safe? And will I be okay driving? I know he can't understand, but the idea of driving has me frozen in fear right now. What if something happens again?
Maybe I'm over-thinking and under-trusting the Lord.

My Aspie daughter almost broke my fingers today. That was not fun. She actually got to the point where I went to give her a swat on her bottom, and she picked up a chair and swung it at me. So the chair and my fingers met mid-air, and all I can say is "Ouch!!" I think I actually shouted out, "Fudge!!" at the top of my lungs when it happened. I was so mad. I never spank her. It is counter-productive with a child like that. I should've known better.

As for sugar, all is fine. I bought some no sugar added mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's a joke. It has splenda in it, which is so much worse than sugar, and it tastes like it's from a powder. Ick. But I had a bowl last night, since I paid for it. It's still in the freezer. Don't know if I can bring myself to throw it out; It cost so much. But I don't really want it, either.

I'm probably going to put the child with Asperger's into public school next year. They think it will really help her. And it is so hard to teach the other children some days, with her needing my constant attention. Hubby and I have to pray about it. I really just want to do what is best for her.

Anyway, if anybody even reads this, I hope that you have a good day. God bless you.

Tonight's dinner: probably breaded chicken breast fillets and pasta salad.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having such a rough day. I know how nice it is to get away, but then to come back to everyone being out of routine. Praying for God's peace, grace, and wisdom for you right now. Love you so much. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete