Tuesday, March 13, 2012

9 Days Down!!

WooHoo!! My dad told me once that it takes 14 days for your body to no longer be physically addicted to a substance. I am almost there!!

I'm sure I will have some sugar when I'm with my Ali in Texas, but that's not for 9 more days, so by then, it may be gross to me!! (That'd be amazing!!)

Okay, so here is the stuff I should've put in the first blog. The "About Me" stuff:

I am a 32 year old woman with 3 children. I am a Christian, a Star Wars fan, and a movie buff. My ideal movie is a Christian action kung-fu sci-fi. That'd be very, very cool! I'm a freelance artist, tatto designer (I tattoo also, but not for anyone other than friends and family anymore. Too expensive a habit!), video editor, home school Mom, cake decorator, baker, and seamstress. In other words, I keep pretty busy. I'd like to own my own cake decorating business someday. Anyway, the purpose of this blog is just to share my everyday life with you. Right now, I am trying to detox my body from sugar, so that's my main focus on here.

I would also like to give you a link to an awesome ministry that I am honored to be close to, Africa4God. Here is the link, if it shows up that way: Africa4God.com
Pray for them, and support them if you can. One of my dreams is to get out there one day and serve with them.

So there you have it, or me. Whatever.

Tonight's dinner is chicken parmesan, rotini, homemade sauce, and chick peas. (It smells really good in here right now!)



Update: I was sitting here tonight, all happy, eating Chex Mix. Then, suddenly, the idea hit me. I looked at the back of the bag. Sugar was the 5th ingredient!! Noooooooo!!!!!! I was doing so well!!

So I drank a lot of water to try and flush it out.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, nine days, I am so impressed!! So excited you get to go see Ali too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but God is!! (And so are you!)

    ReplyDelete