Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hanging on by a thread...

Totally stressing out right now. I feel like I can feel my blood boiling. We are mid-meltdown here. Aspie child is currently being held down by her father to try and calm her. We had a visit from friends, and it was nice, but my daughter was having a very hard time. She never gets along well with other children, but does have 2 friends. One of them was here, and they weren't getting along tonight. She was in every 5 minutes, crying and wailing. After they left, I told her to take a shower. She started screaming at the top of her lungs and kicking and throwing things (pretty typical with her). She did the same thing yesterday, and had to end up taking her meltdown meds. They made her fall asleep, and she ended up with no shower. So now she is stinky, and really needs one. This is not fun. I want to go bake a cookie cake.

Update: She took a shower (thank God!!), and I didn't turn to sugar, but I prayed. I am so glad for that, but now I am absolutely wiped. I feel like I ran a marathon.

I don't know how I'm going to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment