Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tenth Day..

Must be totally detoxing here. I have less than no energy. And I'm so hungry!! If I didn't have to get up this morning, I would still be sleeping!!

I did some dancing on the Kinect with Mom. Tomorrow, I'm getting a personal lesson in kickboxing!! Then I get 3 classes and free gloves for $19.99! I am so excited!! I have always wanted to learn kickboxing!!

Tonight's dinner is still un-decided: either pierogies with chicken and peppers or just pesto pasta. I'll probably go with the pierogies. I have a great recipe for pesto pasta with shrimp, so maybe I'll buy some shrimp tomorrow.

Have a great day, Everyone!!
Ali, I'll see you in 8 days!!!!!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo 10 days, great job, and soon you will feel better then ever!!! Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bets!! I wish you lived closer..Then I'd hug you!

    ReplyDelete