Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 8: Blessings and More Blessings

We are mid- day 8. This morning was a little crazy. It was like I had a melt-down. Weird.

But it got better. I got an order shipped out, and then went to my friend's house. She had clothes hampers for me. Awesome! She also gave me a whole set of house phones with an answering machine, a couple of dresses for my girls, and a suitcase for one of them. What a blessing!! (And all I brought her was some chicken stock!)

We had a good home-schooling day. The whole family got involved, and we even got our poetry class for this week in! Then Julian took all of the children to the park.

I made garlic balls (with safflower oil instead of olive oil for extra tummy fat melting!!). Now I'm getting laundry done and making dinner.

I'm really not desiring sugar too much today. I was a little when I had a crazy freezer fiasco earlier, but it was like a fleeting thought. That's progress. I'm thankful.

Tonight's dinner is black bean and venison chili with tostadas and cheddar cheese.

Have a great day! Thank you to those who have been reading and sending me encouragement! =)

1 comment: